[TONYMOLY] The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream 60ml
1) Contains 100% pure green tea ferment extract.
2) The highly concentrated moisturizing cream keeps skin moisturized and clear.
3) The cream contains the moisture of fermented green tea cultivated by sunlight, wind,
and nature throughout four seasons.
4) The fermented green tea ingredient that goes through one-year natural fermenteation process
keeps skin moisturized and healthy as it delivers excellent anti-oxidant & moisture storing effects
to skin compared to fresh green tea.
5) It makes skin look clear and revitalized by forming a moisture film over skin as it applies smoothly on skin.
How to use
1) At the last step of skin care, apply an appropriate amount to the face along the skin's texture
2) Gently pat to promote absorption.
A very hydrating and light moisturiser
Posted by Hui Lu on 13th Dec 2017
Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream has a wonderful scent of medicinal herbs, green tea and citrus. It absorbs quickly into your skin making it soft, hydrated, smooth and refreshed. Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream is suitable for most skin types, especially skin thirsting for moisture and hydration. Also suitable for acne-prone skin since this cream is anti-bacterial. The texture is quite light, yet it might be too much for very oily skin types.
Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream is a white gel type cream. Airy, light texture and absorbes well by the skin. This lovely face cream almost melts on the skin when applying. Incredibly moist, refreshing, nourishing and fresh feel. If you are looking for a nice, cheap, hydrating Korean face cream with a spa feel, not too heavy or thick in texture, this is the cream for you! Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream is a really good and affordable korean face cream I feel. Works fine both as day cream and night cream at least if you have normal, combination or dry skin. In summer, you can apply sunscreen over this and it won't be too heavy.
I really love this!! 10/10 would recommend!!
The best moisturizer ever
Posted by Hang on 17th Nov 2017
My search for moisturizer is over. This product is way better than BELIF The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, COSRX Oil-free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion and Vprove Optimula Hyaluron Poten Balance Cream. (FYI, I have oily skin)
Customers also viewed