null
 Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1
  • Image 2
  • Image 3

NeoSkin Dreams Baby Aqua Emulsion, Soothing and Relaxing Moisturizer 120ml

$18.00
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Current Stock:
10
Quantity:

Product Description

NeoSkin Dreams Baby Aqua Emulsion, Soothing and Relaxing Moisturizer 120ml

 

  • [Plant-derived ingredients] It consists of over 90% our technology-based plant extracts as its base ingredient, setting it apart from other cosmetic products of water-based. The other 10% is made up with plant-derived ultra-gentle and the highest quality ingredients.
  • [Soothing and Relaxing Plant Extracts] Exceptional energizing and healing properties make skin cells relieved and reduce itching and inflammation.
  • [Aqua Emulsion boosts skin energy] It invigorates cells to do their job right, and make the skin function properly from the deep inside.
  • [NeoSkin Product is made with honesty] It is designed for anybody to use anytime, any amount.
  • [Good Ingredients] The good and mildest cosmetic ingredients are carefully selected

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Click the button below to add the NeoSkin Dreams Baby Aqua Emulsion, Soothing and Relaxing Moisturizer 120ml to your wish list.