(5 Packs) Mediana KF94 Face Mask With 4 Layers Filter + Adjustable Nose Clip + 3D Design
※ This mask is for export to the United States, and the instructions are written in English,
and it is a product made by a KOSDAQ listed company, so it is highly reliable.
※ This mask provides protection against fine dust, spring pollen, and harmful particulate that causes infections.
1) Filtration efficiency > 94%
- Blocks more than 94% of particles sized at an average of 0.4-micrometer.
- Facial leakage rate is < 11%
- Facial inhalation resistance is < 70Pa
- Prevents the spread of infectious diseases as well as protection against harmful dust.
2) Adjustable Nose Clip
- Nose clips can be tightened to the nasal bridge allowing for the comfortable wearing of glasses without the hassle of fogged lenses.
3) 3D Curved Design
- It is designed in a 3D shape so that the lips are not in contact with the mask, which allows for hygienic and comfortable breathing,
and easy use for prolonged periods of time.
4) 4-Layer Protection
- 4-layered protection of the outer and middle fabric, electrostatic filter, and inner lining cuts out fine particles for safety.
5) Comfortable Ear bands & 100% Korea Made
- Excellent elasticity for long-term wear without pain.
- Produced by the KOSDAQ listed and reputable medical devices company Mediana Co., Ltd. Mediana Face Masks are 100% Korean manufactured
from its fabrics to its nose clips and ear straps. Its components are safe for human use and meets all legal standards.
-Date of manufacture
: Separately indicated below
: 36 months from the date of manufacture
PP(Supporter fabric, Outer Fabric), PE/PP(Filter, Inner fabric), PET wire, Nylon rubber band
How to wear
1) Make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
2) Hold the mask by its ear loops and place the loops around each ear.
3) Adjust the nose clip to fit around your nose.
4) Adjust the mask to your face without leaving gaps on the sides.
Precautions for use
- Wash your hands before touching the mask.
- Check the mask for any defects such as a tear, missing ear loop or if soiled.
- People with chronic respiratory, cardiac, or other medical conditions that have difficulty breathing could check with their health care provider before using.
- Do not touch the inside of the mask as it may be contaminated from your breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Because a proper fit cannot be achieved on people with facial hair, this mask may not provide them with full protection.
- Do not deform the mask.
- Do not wash the mask for reuse.
- For safety, discard the used mask by placing it in a plastic bag and into the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.