[LANEIGE] Two Tone Tint Lip Bar 2g
This is the trick of two-tone
Two-tone with tint and lip balm
NEW Two-Tone Tint Lip Bar
1. Defining tint and moisturizing lip balm all at once!
The new V-cut created for the golden ratio of tint and lip balm defines the inside of the lips vividly and moisturizes the outer side of the lips!
2. Effortlessly lovely two-tone gradation!
8 kinds of perfect color combination for long-lasting, defining color tint and pastel tone lip balm
3. The ingredients and technology of Lip Sleeping Mask!
No dead skin cells! Keeps the lips moisturized and healthy for long hours as if having used a lip mask over dry lips
4. Customized tinting for each individual
The tinting color, which changes depending on the lip pH and temperature, is applied to express customized tinting effect and to make the lips look healthy.
Lee Sung-kyoung as creator!
Two-Tone Tint Lip Bar is created by beautiful Lee Sung-kyoung’s brilliant idea
Try colors resembling the vibrant Lee Sung-kyoung!
01 Cotton Candy
02 Tangerine Slice
03 Tint Mint
04 Fruits Candy Bar
05 Apple Jell-o
06 Tomato Sherbet
07 Lollipop Red
08 Cherry Milk
How to use
STEP 1. Lower lip
Place the lip bar on the lower lip so that the strong tint color of the V can be applied on the inside of the lower lip.
STEP 2. Upper lip
Reverse the lip bar so that the strong tint color of the V can be applied on the inside of the upper lip.
STEP 3. Gradation
Close your lips~
STEP 4. Gradation completed
Smack your lips so that the boundary of colors can be blended well to produce gradation. Color the inner area of the lips with tint and keep the outer area of the lips moisturized as if having used lip mask. Now, attractive Gradation Lip Makeup is completed.
1. Lower the button to push the lipstick upward.
2. Be sure to open the cap before pushing down the button.
3. Expose the lipstick little by little as needed since the lipstick is easily breakable.
4. Apply softly on the lips while holding the button with your thumb since the lipstick can be pushed inside if you press too hard.
Made in Korea
Posted by Unknown on 7th Feb 2017
Shades are really nice, easy to use and lips are moisturized! Shades 3&8
Customers also viewed