[Etude House] Look at my Eyes #RD302 Wine Burgundy
What it is
A highly pigmented eyeshadow that creates glitering color shades of spangle-like sparkle.
- Soft & Silky Texture: Lechithin-coated skin-friendly powder and excellent oil-absorbing Silica tech applied. It gives soft and silky texture while making up.
- Jewel-Glittering: Containing luxury & visual pearl pigments for expressing delicate jewel glittering effect.
- Long Lasting: Containing sebum control powder for long-lasting makeup and preventing color changed.
- Strong Fitting: Silicone coated powder for avoiding makeup smudged.
How to apply
1. Use the index finger to apply on eyes broadly and evenly.
2. Gradate shades to appropriate eye region.
3. For dramatic, smoky eye, or point-makeup, use the middle finger to create the definition in the crease.
*Start with the lightest colors and work your way to the darkest no to wash your hands repeatedly throughout the process.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures and keep it out of direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed